June 2020’s episode of the Solar Media Podcast is now available to listen to, and it’s jam packed with insight and discussion around a flurry of activity in the US and Europe.
Topics covered by editors Liam Stoker and Andy Colthorpe include:
- Renewable and clean energy deals outpacing fossil fuels
- Solar and battery manufacturing in the economic recovery after the coronavirus pandemic
- The US’ leading states in energy storage and the different targets, mandates and goals behind their success
- 500W PV panels and the evolution of the industry
- How behind-the-meter technologies are increasing the functionality, economic benefit and role played in decarbonisation by distributed energy resources around the world
- And much more!
The podcast can be streamed below:
Alternatively, you can subscribe and listen to the podcast on the Solar Media Editor’s Channel, which is now on all popular audio channels, including;